It’s not “begging,” it’s DEMANDING

Dad (and mum) say we beg for treats too much. But they’re wrong – we don’t beg for treats… we DEMAND treats!

And sometimes, just to liven things up, we make our demands from the other side of the kitchen (to keep mum and dad on their toes).

gus and betsy begging for treats by the front kitchen door

C’mon dad, put the camera down and give us some treats.

gus and betsy would like some treats now, please

Time to give the bunnies treats, dad.

gus does not approve of the lack of treats

…You’re… not going to give us treats, are you?

gus is surprised by the continued lack of treats

I don’t even know what to say to this. Betsy’s so mad about the lack of treats that she’s thinking about leaving right through the front door. Look what you’ve done to her, dad! All because you didn’t give us treats!

gus has had enough of this

This is a disgrace. I’m out of here….

trying their luck at treat begging on the other side of the kitchen

…No, wait, maybe we’ll have better luck from the other side of the kitchen. Hi dad! Did you miss us? I know it’s only been like 10 seconds, but… GIVE US TREATS!

this time betsy takes the lead in begging for treats

You tell him, Betsy. Give him… THE STARE.

betsy in a staring contest with the camera

…The stare isn’t working, is it?

betsy gives up

Even Betsy is shocked by this outrageous lack of treats dispensed on our command.

gus does some self-grooming

That’s it, dad, you’re in my bad book now. I’m going to ignore you and your stupid camera and just groom myself to take my mind off of how horrible it is that you didn’t give us treats when we demanded it (for the 10th time this morning). Just who do you think you are, anyway?








8 responses to “It’s not “begging,” it’s DEMANDING”

  1. brandi Avatar

    Sheesh, mom and dad. On behalf of Betz and Gus, I am outraged m’self. Rabbits On Strike!

  2. D.Moll Avatar

    the injustice of it all, starting an on-line petition now

  3. Jade (and Mickey) Avatar

    Mick begs enough for two bunnehs, so I completely sympathize. 75% of his supposed “exercise time” is spent begging for treats; the other 25% is spent sulking because he didn’t get them.

  4. Reiko bun Avatar
    Reiko bun

    You guys keep at it. Mine are almost trained, but still aren’t consistent.

  5. the bunns Avatar

    The bunny lawyers are going to be busy ….

  6. P.J. Avatar

    Bunnies for Barack!!
    I made a new blog. I hope you will come and see it.
    Send in pictures.

  7. brandi Avatar

    Ok, now Gus and Betz fans are DEMANDING (teeheehee) more Gus and Betz pics!!!


  8. Aiko Avatar

    Oh Gus and Betsy! I just have to say; I LOVE YOU GUUYS!! You see. My Mommy just finished all 61 pages of your blog, and at the beginning I sort of disaproved of it.. I mean.. I AM supposed to get all of her attention right?? But then you guys apparantly made her think about buns at treats, so she started to look for some crackers like the ones you guys get. But of course they were expensive! So instead, she just baked some! With hay, chopped greens and yummy stuff like that! And I DO approve of that! Om nomnom..

    Feel free to visit our blog, but it’s still very new and it’s also on Danish – For now at least!
    Well I just wanted to say thanks guys! Bye from Denmark!