I categorically deny that this is me or that I was trying to sneak into the bedroom where I’m not allowed.
But under the bed is so much fun! Why can’t I go in there??
Next time… next time…
I’m really mad at dad. He said I’d only have to have stuff put in my ear for 2 weeks. Well, it’s been more than 2 weeks now and he’s still doing it.
In protest, I decided to cause some trouble, by going somewhere I’m not supposed to, of course!
You might be wondering how these pictures were taken – well, mum took them. And I love mummy because she never picks me up and never puts stuff in my ear.
Also, mum lets me go places dad would shoo me away from. Mum is awesome.
Unfortunately dad found me, so it wasn’t as good as I hoped. But still, I managed to avoid him for most of the day, so I guess I’ll take what I can get.
Next time dad, I won’t be so easy on you!
Gus and I are so tired! We have been really busy trying to keep Mum as preoccupied as possible — to take her mind off Dad being away.
Here are some of the things we thought might help keep her mind of Dad:
1. I made sure to dig in the litterbox and flick litter as far as I could, that way, she had to clean it up and that kept her busy.
2. Gus flipped the bunny fort into the middle of the living room and grunted at her when she went to pick it up.
3. I snuck into the bedroom (I know – she left the door open, how exciting!!!) and I was able to pull apart the barrier preventing us from getting under the bed, and I overturned the bedside table – this sent the cordless phone and base crashing to the floor. NICE!
4. We both spent last night chewing up the rug. We left bits throughout the house for her to pick up.
5. Gus made sure only to eat the tops of the parsley, that way Mum would have to pick them up by hand before she could vacuum up the litter I flicked every where.
Mum pretended to get mad – but really, we know she was just sad because she missed Dad. We tried to help keep her busy – it sure was fun!